The aim of Multi-Domain IoT Cluster Network is the integration of all available and produced curriculum, methodic and tools for providing training and consultancy services in the area of IoT-based systems for different application domains:
The IoT Cluster Network is a mean for knowledge sharing, exchange, and transfer. It also promotes public awareness of the cutting edge IoT-related concepts, technologies, and applications.
The structure of The IoT Cluster Network includes 7 offices which are incorporated at the involved department of each UA university:
- National Aerospace University n. a. N. E. Zhukovsky “KhAI”
- Chernivtsi National University
- V. Dahl East Ukrainian National University
- Odessa National Polytechnic University
- Ternopil National Economic University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Zaporizhzhya National Technical University
Each office is specialised for the specific application domain and thus is responsible for networking and cooperating of R&D, academic and industrial partners acting in the respective domain.
Each centre includes 2 rooms: one for seminars/consulting sessions and the other room accommodates the local IoT Office manager, expert and an assistant. The consultants for the consulting/training activities were selected from the appropriate target departmental R&D staff and/or partner enterprise and employed on a staff contract and paid through the income generated by the respective Cluster office.